Hackers in enterprises conference
09 November 2019
Talks of 2018
Talks in German, noted if otherwise.
- Sneaking NixOS into your working place (makefu)
- Random security rant (brain)
- Popcorn Enterprise - Eine Fiktive Geschichte nach Wahren Begebenheiten (palo)
- Lightspeed web development in enterprise (ciko)
- Enterprise patterns (lassulus) - Recording
- (Enterprise) Jobs und AI (mfandreas)
You can attend eloop free of charge and require no registration. The conference 2019 takes place at c-base.
Rungestr. 20, 10179 Berlin, (5 minutes walk from S+U Jannowitzbrücke).
Find us on Twitter: @eloop_congress
Official chat: irc.freenode.net / #eloop
eloop conference started in 2016 as a one-day meeting of hackers that have to deal with enterprise IT. It features tales from the world of cooperate networking, security and processes. Over the course of time, many talks have drifted towards enterprise security (fails). The name eloop originates from the programming pattern of an "enterprise loop", which makes sure an important command is restarted anytime it crashes.
The conferences 2016 and 2017 were held at shackspace, Stuttgart. For 2018, eloop decided to move to Berlin. Location for 2019 will be c-base.